QwikBak allows you to quickly and effectively backup the information and data on your computer's hard disk. Features include: Microsoft Windows based; backs up your information and data; quick, effective and easy to use; uses zip compression for maximum portability and economy of storage space; designed to absolutely minimize the time and effort for backups; can reduce the backup chore to just minutes per month; you have full control over what is and is not backed up when and to what media; many in-built "smarts" to improve the reliability of your backups; backup files can be split into conveniently sized parts for burning to CD/DVD without the need to repeat the backup run; ... and much more.
QwikBak is copyright of its owner: Brett E. Sinclair, PGSD Software, http://www.pgsd.co.nz, email firstname.lastname@example.org. All rights are reserved.
BY USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. QwikBak is distributed as shareware. Ownership of QwikBak remains with its owner. You are granted a non-exclusive right to use QwikBak under the terms and conditions of this license.
2. You may install and use QwikBak free of charge on one or more computers for personal non-commercial purposes only.
3. All other use of QwikBak is authorized for evaluation and trial purposes for a period of 30 days from the date of first installation. Following expiry of this period you agree that you will either uninstall QwikBak permanently or pay for a licensed copy or copies. [Note: Further details on the purchase of paid licenses are available from the QwikBak web site.]
4. You may make copies of QwikBak and distribute these to third parties, provided this software is not distributed for profit. If you distribute this program, you agree to do so using the latest QwikBak installation file available from the QwikBak web site.
5. You acknowledge that QwikBak requires both a registered version of WinZip (version 9 or later) and the WinZip command line support add-in (version 1.1 or later), or an evaluation copy of WinZip still within its permitted evaluation period, to be installed on the same computer. WinZip is a registered trademark of WinZIP Computing Incorporated, web site location http://www.winzip.com. [Note: The WinZip command line support add-in is a free product available as a separate download from the WinZip web site.]
6. You will not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any of the QwikBak program executable and application files.
7. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE QWIKBAK AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE OWNER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
8. Installing and using QwikBak signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this license you must remove QwikBak files from your computer and storage devices and cease to use the product.